Ospreys sign Wales international Aled Davies from Scarlets

ネタバレOKのゲーム内容を語るネタバレフォーラムです。プレイ前の人はご注意!

画像

เอสบีโอเบท Ospreys have signed Wales international scrum-half Aled Davies on a two-year deal from PRO14 rivals Scarlets.Davies will join the Ospreys at the start of the 2018-19 season on a deal that will run until the summer of 2020.The 26-year-old becomes the second Wales international to move from Scarlets to Ospreys within the last week, with Scott Williams also making the switch to the Liberty Stadium."It's been an incredibly hard decision to leave my boyhood club at the Scarlets where I've had a fantastic nine เอสบีโอเบท years at the Club and leave many good friends," said Davies, who has won five caps for Wales - including three in the recent autumn international series."However, having sat down a few times with Steve Tandy, it was clear that moving to the Ospreys was the correct rugby move for me and will allow me to develop further as a player."I believe the Ospreys game plan will suit my style of play and I'm very excited about trying to form a good partnership with Sam Davies, hopefully playing a big part in future success at the Ospreys.

画像

"For now though, my focus is on the rest of the season at the Scarlets and I will be working hard to try and play a role in achieving more silverware this season."Ospreys head coach Steve Tandy is delighted to have secured the signature of Davies, who has scored nine tries in 113 appearances for Scarlets."Aled is a fantastic rugby player and a great addition to the squad for next season. We've spoken at length and this is a great fit for both player and region, a move that makes perfect sense all round," said Tandy."With his ability to read a game and decision making skills, combined with real physicality เอสบีโอเบท and one of the best passes in the game, he is a real threat and will be a huge asset to the Ospreys, competing with Tom Habberfield and the outstanding young nines we have coming through our ranks."He has a really bright future ahead at regional and international level and we are delighted he sees the Ospreys as the best place to achieve his ambitions."
makaralove

投稿日時:
2017/12/05 14:48

登録日時:
2017/11/30 07:08

Return to ネタバレフォーラム